Somehow it’s weird that naming the new born baby can become such a battle within the family. It’s not easy to choose the name which everybody happy with. Following this the tips helping in keep the family member all happy.
The family member might feel thrilled once the couple announced that they going to have a baby. The parents all have high expectation for the coming life. The baby naming is the hard task that the parents are faced with for the first step. The name have to be well meaning and somehow have to related to the family on both mother and father side.
The parent that expect the baby must already have something in mind befor telling the entire family abou the new baby. There will be thousand of names suggested by the people around, nevertheless the final decision is up to the parents. Setting the rules for naming the baby might be a good start. If some of the family members are too pushy, then you dont have to bother on whatever the suggestion the offerred.
Making an announcement in their own grow up family might helping in reduce the blow of this baby news. By doing this way, it will be like the less of the other influnce in making decision. Remember that the baby name is the parent right not for their family.
If it come up with the family doesnt like the name that the expected parent choose, then you dont have to bother. If you listen to what the other people said and all the suggestion, then you will feel very stressful and become depressed. Naming baby should not bring any arguments to the family.
Keep in mind that the new coming into the family should bring the happiness not the turnmoil. Main thing that you need to focus is the nursery and clothing not the name. Encourage the family members to get involved in these stuff rather than concentrate on naming the baby.
The name draw might be another way that helping in avoid the conflict. Let’s say that the first name is the parents make a decision and this should not be change. The middle name can be named by others in the family members. Everybody can write down one name and the parents will draw the pot for the child middle name.
Keep in mind that baby is a good gift and they coming into the family should not bring any bad story. Most of all, make everybody happy and looking forward to see the new born coming.
According to the United States Census Bureau well over 11,657 babies are born each and every single day, that’s a lot of children! If you’re a woman who is pregnant or think she could be pregnant, chances are you will start wondering about baby names. In most cases even when parents don’t know if they are having a boy or a girl they still pick out one of each beforehand so that the baby will have a name almost immediately. However, there are other cases were parents like to wait until the baby is actually out of the womb to even start thinking about names. Either way you decide to play it, baby naming can sometimes be difficult. Even in some instances when your husband wants to name your boy after his uncle Milton (and you don’t) or you guys already have a name picked out, there’s no harm in looking around to see a few different names available. I can’t even begin to tell you how many friends I know have had babies, are sure about the name they want and then when the baby comes they change their minds all over again! Its okay. It doesn’t mean your confused about your babies identity or anything like that! It just means you’re being a good parent. I mean your baby is going to have that same name for the rest of his or her life! Oh Miltonnn! Listed below are a few tips I found on a website online that you can use in order to find the perfect name for YOUR baby!
– The most commonly used names for boys are: Jacob, Michael, Abigail, Joshua, Hannah, and Daniel. They’re popular because they all came from the Bible. Other popular names are Ethan (just like Ethan Hawke), Benjamin, Caleb, and Zachary. Also, the name Elijah has become popular since Elijah Woods became popular as well.
– Here are a few girls name as well. Most of the parents I know have a kid with these names Emily, Olivia, Alexis, Emma, and Ashley. Some parents combine it with the name Sarah, Grace, or Rebecca.
– Also name of places or country can be given as a child’s name, like Paris, London, China, Boston and whatever place that comes to mind. Greek gods/ goddesses’ name is also on top of the list: Athena, Xena, Eros, Olympia, and Venus.
– If possible (or of it matters to you) try to see what the name you have picked out for your baby means. For example, Darius means Supporter, Holder & King and its origin comes from the Bible whereas Kendrick means Fearless Leader and its origin is Anglo-Saxon. Obviously for some people they don’t really care about the meaning. But for others, it’s the whole reason behind why they named their child what they did!
– If your finding that baby names and lists and meanings and origins is really starting to overfill your brain with even MORE worry; just pick up a book! I heard about a really awesome and helpful book available called Baby Names Dictionary. It’s only $25 and will include the following content:
- Offers more than 28,000 baby names with corresponding meanings. This includes names that are rarely picked, different and unique.
- Baby names from the ancient times to the modern age.
- A worksheet page that can be used in sorting out and narrowing down preferred baby names.
- Get bonus e-books like Pregnancy Guide, How to Keep your Baby Safe and How Your Baby Can Grow Up Healthy and Smart, absolutely free!
and much more! I really hope these tips help you out some! The last thing you want is to wait days or even weeks longer to name your baby when its born. A babies name is its identity after all! At the same time, it’s also a good idea to take the time naming your baby and consult it with your girlfriend/boyfriend or husband/wife. Even if you are going to be a single mother/father and you need advice, ask some of your friends, or ask your parents if need be (as long as YOUR dad’s name isn’t Milton). They of course will know how much this baby means to you and I’m sure they will be more than happy to help you figure things out! Good luck and congratulations!
Are you an expectant parent? Are you still in the dark what to name your unborn child? Do you have any idea what’s the meaning of the name that you want to give to your baby? Here are a couple of names and their meaning, find out if your chosen name is listed or if you’re still thinking of a name, check if you can choose a name from my list.
|Abbey||Boy/Girl||Father in rejoicing||Hebrew|
|Addison||Boy/Girl||Son of Adam||English|
|Adriel||Boy||Flowers of God||Hebrew|
|Beatrice||Girl||Voyager through life||Latin|
|Calista||Girl||The most beautiful||Greek|
|Carter||Boy||Transporter of materials||English|
|Dahlia||Girl||Dweller in the valley||English|
|Dakota||Boy/Girl||The allies||Native American|
|Dale||Boy/Girl||Dweller in the village||English|
|Dalton||Boy||Town in the valley||English|
|Damarcus||Boy||From the god Mars||Latin|
|Daniel||Boy||God is my judge||Hebrew|
|Edgardo||Boy||Protector of the good||English|
|Edith||Girl||Prosperous in war||English|
|Eileen||Girl||Form of Helen, pleasant||Gaelic|
|Elaine||Girl||Torch; bright light||Greek|
|Elbert||Boy||Noble and famous||French|
|Felipe||Boy||Lover of horses||Greek|
|Felix||Boy||Happy, lucky, fortunate||Latin|
|Fergus||Boy||Man of strength||Gaelic|
|Fernando||Boy||Intelligent and brave||Spanish|
|Filip||Boy||Lover of horses||Greek|
|Finnegan||Boy||Descendant of Finn||Gaelic|
|Fiona||Girl||Fair, white, beautiful||Gaelic|
|Gabriel||Boy/Girl||God is my might||Hebrew|
|Gail||Boy/Girl||Father in rejoice||Hebrew|
|Garret||Boy||Strength of the spear||German|
|Gavin||Boy||White hawk of battle||Welsh|
|Gayle||Boy/Girl||Father in rejoice||Hebrew|
|Haden||Boy||Valley with hay||English|
|Hadley||Boy/Girl||Field of heather||English|
|Hakeem||Boy||Wise or insightful||Arabic|
These are a few name ideas for you to check up on. You can choose a biblical name, a modern name or mix both to create a wonderful name for your little one. Good luck on the task.